Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Day of School


It's a bitter sweet day, two of my three kiddo's are back to school. I can't believe my oldest is in second grade and I now have a kindergartner! Next week my sweet little guy goes to preschool for the first time. I"m sure I'll be shedding a few tears!

I love capturing every day life as well as special occasions by taking photos. I never leave my house without my camera. So, today was no different. My camera was out first thing this morning capturing my kiddo's first day of school.

I'm in the process of putting together School Albums for each of my kids. I will continue to work on these album until they finish school. Check out Laura Vegas's blog post of Feb. 28, 2009. This is where the inspiration came from.
http://www.lauravegas.typepad.com








No comments:

Post a Comment