Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cute, Vintage and Etsy

I love all types of paper crafts including card making. I can't remember the last time I actually bought a store bought card.
I just love how both of these cards turned out. One is more on the cute side and the other is very vintage.

On this card I used two Basic Grey stamp sets I enlarged on my copier. I used a Studio G sentiment "Love Muffin"
Faded Jeans-distress ink for the sky, patterned paper and vintage lace for the grass. I added a Prima heart to the little girl and wiggle eyes.




I made this card for a friend I had as a secret sister at church. I love the vintage Christian image. I printed it off on photo paper, added distress inks: Faded Jeans, & Antique Line. Distressed the edges, stamped a boarder stamp by Martha Stewart, added frosted Prima Flowers, bling and ribbon. I also stamped the base of the card with a Hero Arts background stamp, before adding the mat and my image.



Besides, making cards and working on my tags for a tag swap I'm doing in February. I updated and added some new items to my etsy shop and did some price reductions on some of the items I already had in my shop. Be sure to check it out. www.scrapofmine.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment