Thursday, July 22, 2010

Helping out a You Tube Friend

I know I've been MIA! Thanks for being so patient and still following me. I so badly want to share what I've been up to this summer, and I will but first I need to share this story.

My heart is breaking for a You Tube Scrapper,66msClaudia. Claudia suddenly lost her husband due to an illness and is left to raise 6 children on her own. To help her family financially, Claudia has sold a large portion of her scrap supplies and continues to sell items daily to earn money.

Claudia is an amazing scrapbooker. She is giving up so many things we as scrappers use to create pages/mini books with to put her family first. I pray when the time is right and God gives her the strength, that she will continue creating memories to pass on to her children.

Jade another You Tube Friend has a fundraiser going on to collect money for Claudia. She is collecting 10 handmade cards from whoever wants to help out. She will be doing a fundraiser buy selling them on her blog. The cards will be sold as a variety set and all funds raised will go to Claudia.

I wanted to create a FuN, Whimsy card, so I thought, why not SoCk MoNkEY's.
Be sure to check out Jade's blog for more information if you would like to donate cards or purchase a collection of cards.

Enjoy the video ~ It's short and sweet~
***Be sure to turn off my music player***

No comments:

Post a Comment