Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Cherry of a Thank You

It still amazes me that there are so many of you online who continue to stop by my blog and check out what is going on in my life and see what I've been creating! I am truly grateful for each and everyone of you, whether you stop by and follow me on my blog or subscribe to me on my You Tube channel. Thank you!

I especially want to thank Gloria for awarding me with the "Cherry on Top Award". Be sure to stop by and check out her blog to see all her wonderful creations!!!



Here are the rules for excepting this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2 Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List 3 things you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to.

_________________________________________________

1. Thank you so much Gloria for this super cute award!!!
2. (Posted pix above) Love the pictures of the cupcakes! Who doesn't love cupcakes?
3. Three things I love about myself:

* I love that my husband is very supportive of me when it comes to anything I want to do, especially my love of scrapbooking!

* I love to take pictures!!! My camera is always in my purse. I love capturing those special moments with photography and being able to create a picture worth a thousand words!

* I love to sing along with the radio! I love how hearing a song can remind you of a certain time and place, a memory triggered by just hearing that song.

4.
I love this picture of my husband and I!
I took this picture of our shadows last year on a trip to Kauai, where we celebrated our 15 yr. anniversary.
(we celebrate 16 yrs. tomorrow, Aug. 6th)



We took a car ride to see the amazing Waima Canyon. It was sprinkling on and off and as we left the Canyon, we saw an amazing rainbow, so we stopped to check it out and of course I wanted to gets some pictures. It was the largest rainbow I've ever seen.
I noticed as we were gazing at the rainbow how our shadows were being reflected on the red dirt, and as a result this is the photo of our shadows. I absolutely love this picture!!!

So, I had to share a picture of the rainbow, just so you could see a peek at just how amazing it was. This picture is just showing a portion of the left side of the rainbow. It truly was the largest rainbow I have ever seen!



5. I'm tagging the following talented ladies. Be sure to check out their blogs.

Teri

Jo

Tiffany

Alicia

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment