Sunday, November 21, 2010

Coloring without Copics

Have you ever wondered if you could get the same results as coloring with Copics by using Sharpies or Bic Mark its?



I have been coloring my digi images and stamped images using Sharpies and Bic's for quite some time. I honestly only own 2 Copic markers, I own Skin White, E00 and Pale Fruit Pink, E000 and I bought them both with a gift card. I needed skin tone colors and found that the Copics looked best when it came to coloring pale white skin.

I love the way Copics color and how easy they are to use and blend together. I would love to own every color of Copics but realistically for me, I just can't justify the cost. I'm sure over time I'll add a few more colors of Copics to my lonely two, but for now, there are way too many other craft supplies I'd rather spend my money on.



I created this super cute Christmas Mouse gift tag using Sharpies and Bic Mark its.

I cut and pasted my Christmas Mouse image into Word, then I resized the image to the size I wanted and printed it out onto white 110 lb. card stock.

Be sure to watch my tutorial on how I Color without Copics.
***remember to turn off my music player to hear the video***

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I saw your video on Youtube and it was fantastic! And I love your blog and wonderful creations..I will be back for more visits and some inspiration
    huggs
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete