Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Husband



Just wanted to wish my husband, Happy Birthday!!! Yesterday we celebrated his birthday. As a tradition I always make him birthday dinner, which is always enchiladas, followed by homemade (chocolate) cake. (yum!) This year we celebrate the last of his thirties, which also reminds me I'm right behind him in age! (Yikes!)(LOL!) So you know what that means, next year he's "over the hill"!

Happy Birthday honey, I'm so blessed to call you my husband and to have you as my best friend!

Ty if you are reading this, thank you for blessing our family!!! You are the song that I love to play over and over..you're the movie I never get tired of... you're the book I can never put down...you're the only one I will love forever! I love you honey!!!

Here are a few pictures from my honey's birthday.




No comments:

Post a Comment