Thursday, April 26, 2012

Altered Magnetic Calendar

I'm so excited about sharing with you an Altered Magnetic Calendar I created for the I AM ROSES design team. I love when I'm out shopping and something catches my eye. I knew as soon as I saw this megnetic calendar at Michaels, I knew I could alter it into something much better then it's original state.

I love the fact that this calendar comes with the small metal frames to highlight the month and the date, which saves me from constantly purchasing a calendar every year.











The beautiful I AM ROSES I used on this calendar include:
item # SP1
item # GS2

Other products I used include:
Burlap Ribbon
Feathers
K&Company "Life Journey" printed collage paper
Lindy Stamp Gang Stain in Mission Bells Brown
My Minds Eye twine
Mod Podge
October Afternoon Farmhouse - Clothesline Paper
Paper dollies-small
Recollections Chipboard birds
Websters Pages Lace

To see the before and learn more about how I created this Altered Magnetic Calendar, be sure to watch my video. Don't forget you still have time to enter the I AM Roses blog challenge for April.

No comments:

Post a Comment