Monday, August 13, 2012

August's IAR Challenge ~ Altered Hanging Whiteboard Sign

WoW! I can't believe August is already here and my kids are heading to school in a few days! I'm sad to see summer fade away, but I'm also looking forward to getting back into our "normal"routine.

I'm also heading back to school, to teach preschool again this year!  Long story short for those whom haven't heard...I thought I'd be staying home this year due to a mishap at work with my schedule. Well the short of the story is, I'm heading back to teach again with the hours that I wanted!
With that being said, I wanted to create a fun altered hanging whiteboard sign I could hang in my classroom or on the door.

This months IAR challenge is a color challenge using "yellow" along with the back to school theme.
I had so much fun creating this altered whiteboard sign! Be sure to stop on by the IAR blog for more information on how you can enter August's IAR Challenge.





I used the DCWV "Grade School" Stack
I Am Roses Flowers used:
Skeleton Leaves:  K1


Thanks for stopping by!
Welcome back to school everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I have a question about one of your videos on Youtube, the packing for a retreat one. You said you found the blue bags at Michaels, the one I am looking for is the one you have all your washi tape and other embellishments in, but I haven't been able to find them. Is there a brand name on the bags? Also what brand is the bag you used for the Cuttlebug, It is so very cute and I love all of those pockets! Thanks! marcyfranks@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete