Sunday, September 30, 2012

"Fall" in Love Scrapbook Layout

Happy Fall!

Wow, it's hard to believe fall is already here! I'm sad to see summer end, but love seeing the changing colors of all the trees and bushes around my area.

For this months IAR dt project I created a 12x12 scrapbook layout of my youngest son a few years back.  I've been wanting to scrapbook this picture for quite sometime and I'm so glad I waited. I received the perfect flowers in my dt package to go with this picture.


I used 2 white daisies and 2 orange/rust daisies along with a few brown maple leaves tucked under my pumpkins.




Be sure to stop by I Am Roses for your fall flowers needs. Don't forget to check out all the wonderful flowers IAR's has to offer.

*You can see more of my "Fall" in love scrapbook layout here.

Happy Fall everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment