Saturday, October 27, 2012

Shabby Chic Spool

Wow! Can't believe October is almost over! Halloween is just around the corner and it's been snowing here in Denver for the past two days! Yes, I said snow! Snow days always are the best days to stay inside and scrap!!!

For this months I Am Roses design team project I created an altered Shabby Chic Spool.
I started out creating a large spool from two small ribbon spools by just hot gluing the centers together after removing an end from both spools.  I decorated the spool with Webster's Pages pattern paper and some trim along with various trims and embellishments from my stash.  I  used a beautiful "new" crotchet spray from I Am Roses along with small roses, small flat flowers and skeleton leaves to complete my Shabby Chic Spool. To add a little sparkle to my project, I sprayed it with Lindy Stamp Gang's Scintillating Sliver. I love how it added just the right amount of sparkle to my Shabby Spool.





Be sure to stop by I Am Roses and check out the flowers I used on my project along with all the other amazing flowers they have to offer.

I Am Roses flowers used:
Crochet Spray: SPC1 - 428
Skeleton Leaves Natural: K3-805 / Z
Tiny Pink Flat Flowers: BP / T2 - 3
Mini White Paper Flowers: R2 - 15
Small Whit Crochet Flowers: ZJC1 - 151

~Happy Scrapping~



No comments:

Post a Comment