Saturday, November 24, 2012

Altered Christmas Ornament

Wow! I can't believe Thanksgiving has come and gone already! This year has been flying by so quickly.  Now that the turkey has been eaten and the pumpkin pie is all gone :( I'm ready to get out our Christmas decorations and Christmasfy my house! I LoVe decorating really for all the holidays we celebrate, but decorating for Christmas is my FaVoRiTe!!! I wanted to create a "new" decor piece for our home this year, and when I found a beautiful paper mache ornament, I knew right away I had to alter it for my dt project for I Am Roses this month.




I love how beautiful the I Am Roses look on top of my altered ornament and how sparkly they shine in the light!

The iamroses flowers I used are:
R76 Available soon! (altered to Red) 
R60 (white)

Be sure to stop by iamroses to find all the beautiful flowers I used and many more.

For more details on products used to create my altered ornament check out my youtube video.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Scrapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment