Monday, January 14, 2013

Altered Treat Bag and Gift Box for Valentines Day

I don't know about you, but I love the color pink and when it comes to creating projects for Valentines Day I gravitate more towards pinks and reds. As a crafter I'm always thinking ahead when it comes to holidays. With Valentines Day just around the corner, I knew my I Am Roses flowers would make the perfect statement on an altered treat bag and an altered gift box for Valentines Day.


Altered Gift Box. iamroses used: 
Pink Daisy mix P700 - 00, sm Gardenia Curly Petals GP2 - 0

Altered Treat Bag. iamroses used: 
Curly Gardenia Flowers GS2 - 00, Butterfly BF2, Big Crothet Flower JC2 -427

Be sure to stop by iamroses where you can find all the beautiful flowers I used on my projects along with so many more to choose from.

Happy Scrapping!





No comments:

Post a Comment