Saturday, February 9, 2013

Cupcake Sophie Hidden Pocket Valentine


Hello there crafty friends!

Today I'm sharing a fun Valentine with you using Cupcake Sophie from SNSC.


I love this months adorable digi images, and Cupcake Sophie is the perfect image not just for Valentines day, but really for any special occasion. A bonus with the new February images you get a coordinating sentiment to go along with your image, how fantastic is that!

I used a policy envelope as the base of my Valentine and to hide my special valentine message. I layered a piece of pattern kraft paper from the American Crafts collection "My Love" right on top of the envelope, then layered Cupcake Sophie onto that. I created Cupcake Sophie's frame with my Kiwi Lane templates and colored Sophie with my Spectrum Noir markers. To give that extra sparkle to the cupcake Sophie is sitting on, I added some clear glitter. I just love how fun and festive glitter makes everything look!

 I cut out a heart also using a template from Kiwi Lane Designs and placed it on top of the envelope flap adhering it down with a velcro dot as my closure. For my final touches I added some Prima bling and a doily.



I had so much fun creating this special valentine for that special someone! I love how sweet Cupcake Sophie looks sitting on top of the cupcake and how versatile this image is.
Be sure to stop by the SNSC shop to purchase Cupcake Sophie along with all the other adorable digi images SNSC has to offer.

Happy Scrapping!
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment