Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sympathy Card

Is it just me or is it just so hard to create a sympathy card?
Last week someone special I know lost her father. Since I don't live near her, I want to send a card to let her know I'm thinking of her and her family. I didn't want the card to feel sad, if you know what I mean. Death for me is a celebration of that loved ones life here on earth and I know that this friend has been celebrating her dad's life!



I wanted to add a softness to my card by adding the Crochet flower spray along with the purple S10 flowers. Both of these flowers are among some of my most favorites from I Am Roses.
I colored this sweet image with my Spectrum Noir markers and added some
 white highlights with a gel pen. 



We are not promised tomorrow, live your life to the fullest. Be sure to hug your loved ones today!!!




1 comment:

  1. I find it hard to make a sympathy card,But yours is so beautiful. I think your friend will be happy to see it.xxxSara

    ReplyDelete