Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Back from CHA - Las Vegas

WoW! I can't believe August is almost here! July is such a blur to me!!! I can't believe how fast this month has flown by. I know I've been MIA a bit this month. It's just been one of those crazy busy times of the year for me! I had the privilege of attending the Summer 2013 CHA show in Las Vegas. I had a great time and met up with some of the designers I work with from Kiwi Lane Designs.

(Gail, Kristy, me, & Charrisa)

It was such a pleasure to finally meet my dt coordinator Ms. Kristy Lee! Love Her! Well, I loved all the girls, and I had a blast hanging out with them at dinner and on the show floor!


I also was able to meet and get my photo taken with some pretty amazing scrapbookers in this industry! Still can't believe it!


Diane Schultz - G45

Lizzy Kartchner

Amy Tan

Maggie Holmes

Teresa Collins

Becky Higgins


Check out my video below if you want to hear more and see more about my trip to CHA -  Las Vegas.



Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment