Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sept. IAR Color Challenge


Today I'm sharing a fun altered picture frame I created for iamroses.com. Be sure to stop by the iamroses blog to join in on this months color challenge. 

My daughter just turned 12 in August and I happen to snap what I think is an amazing picture of her on her birthday.  Being the theme for this months color challenge is birthday and yellow I knew I wanted to showcase her turning 12. 
I'm so thrilled with the way this altered frame turned out! I just love the punch of yellow and how happy it makes me feel when I look at it!



The iamroses flowers I used on my altered frame include,

Just look at how beautiful the new Lilies are!!! WOW! I love them!

 For all the details on the IAR blog challenge be sure to stop by the

Happy Scrapping!


1 comment: