Sunday, December 8, 2013

Embellishing My Dec. Daily with I Am Roses

Todays my monthly turn for the I Am Roses design team. I'm excited to share a glimpse of my December Daily from 2012 with you. Yes, I'm a bit behind but it's all good. I'm already taking my photos for this years Dec. Daily and I can't wait to start putting that album together. If you're like me December is super busy!!! I hardly have any extra time, so I knew since I needed to finish up my Dec. Daily from last year, that I needed to keep it simple!!! I love simple.
For the most part, this Dec. Daily is complete. All my daily photo's are in place, I just needed to add a  little something extra to jazz up a few of the inside pages and the outside cover.
If you've been following along with me this month, you've noticed I've been creating with a lot of Christmas colored and themed I Am Roses flowers flowers. Today's project is no exception. Once again I wanted to share how you can use the beautiful Christmas themed/colored flowers available at iamroses.com in your Dec. Daily.

Heres' a look at the cover of 2012 Dec. Daily. 



I Am Roses flowers used:


Like I said above, I wanted to keep my pages simple but I also wanted to jazz them up a bit.
I used a few small crotchet flowers with pearls and some red and white poinsettia flowers from I Am Roses to add that bit of jazz to some of my pages.





By adding just a few iamroses flowers to my pages, I now have simple gorgeous embellished pages.

Thanks for joining me today, I hope I have inspired you to keep things simple during the month of December and don't forget to check out the iamroses shop for all your flower needs.

Happy Scrapping and Happy Holidays.
-Leslie

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! I love your projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Leslie! I hope you will have a video on this so I can see it all! Thanks for sharing and
    happy holidays

    hugs
    *gina*

    ReplyDelete