Sunday, December 29, 2013

It's Never to Late to Complete those Incomplete Albums

Life happens and yes, I fall behind on my scrapbooking.  Does this sound familiar? Surely I'm not the only scrapbooker out there that hasn't scrapbooked every picture.  I scrapbook all the time and have a huge library of albums documenting our family's life.  I tend to scrapbook our most current events, or mile stones. Does that sound familiar to you? Today I thought I'd share a few layouts and a look at what I accomplished during the month of November.  I set a goal to complete my middle son's baby album, he is now 10.  For the most part his album was semi complete for the first three months of his life. It's always been important to me to have all 3 of my kids baby photos in chronological order from birth to their first birthday.
I store all my pictures on my computer and only print photos as needed, so my first step was going through all his baby pictures and printing those which I needed to add to his album. I ended up printing close to 400 pictures! I decided project life style scrapbooking was what I wanted to do. I organized all the pictures and decided which photo's I wanted to scrap 12x12 layouts of then the rest went into pocket pages.  It took me about 2 hours to add all the photos into the pockets. A week later I had finished creating all the 12x12 scrapbook layouts and any journaling I needed to complete. I'm amazed at how fast I was able to complete my son's baby album!  It feels so good to finally have his baby album finished and on the shelf for everyone to enjoy!

Here's a look at my finished baby album and a few pictures of some of the pocket pages and 12x12 scrapbook layouts I did.






It's never to late to start finishing up those incomplete albums!
Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad that you got this done. It feels good to get one of these project completed, doesn't it? We were looking through my boys' baby albums the other night and I realized that I had few spots to fill in still, and I had thought I WAS done. Oh well -- I can always go back and do it, right? :)

    ReplyDelete