Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Be Yourself Card

Happy New Year!

For my first project for the new year I created a fun, whimsical card.  I just love the way this card turned out!
This is my submission project for My Style Stamps design team call. I just recently became aware of My Style Stamps on youtube. I was so pleased to find out that you didn't have to create a project with a My Style Stamps image, in order to submit for the dt call.  I created this card using "Honey" a Saturated Canary stamp. I colored her using a combination of Copics and AC Chromatix markers. I colored her non traditional, and I love how fun and colorful her hair and outfit turned out! I added a few 3D Butterfly sticker embellishments from Paper House, which are amazing! They are so dimensional and sparkly. Just what I needed to complete my card. Be sure to stop by My Style Stamps and check out all the adorable stamps and embellishments they have to offer.





inside of card

Thanks for stopping by and
Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love all those details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! It is soo cute! I want that card, Leslie! It's so so special!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete